Glitz n’ Glam Party Supply
Rental, Scheduling, Cancellation & Refund Policies
To Reserve any item(s) a non-refund down payment is required. The Required Down Payment is 50% of the total order. Accepted forms of payment is Cash/Check/ Credit Card or E-Transfer. Bookings within the 7 days of rental date, requires payment in full to secure. Any customer can receive a Free rental quote. A quote is valid for 7 days from the date of issue. A quote Does NOT hold or reserve any equipment / time slots or services. Customer must sign quote and pay associated down payment fees to confirm the items and create a rental agreement (Reservation) between customer and Glitz n’ Glam Event Rentals. All Customers must initial all contract entries and/or agree via electronic signature, By doing so customer agrees to be bound by the policies and fees associated with the rental order, damages, lost rentals, and replacement costs Glitz offers 1 Free Showroom consultation per event. Additional consults are $50.00 per hour charged by the hour at the time of booking. Site Visits are optional based on availability – Consult fees and travel fees apply. Final Payment for Rental Agreements is Due the week Prior to Event Date. If final Payment is not received prior to the event Glitz holds the rights to determine if and what rentals will be provided.
50% Deposits are Non- Refundable / None Transferable Deposit fees are held since item(s) have been held, cleaned, and/ or prepared for the rental order. These fees help recuperate the labor and potential lost rentals and admin time for holding the equipment.
Invoice Review/Product Inspection
It is the clients responsibility to check over their invoice prior to delivery to make sure that any human error in order entry is corrected. Glitz team will pack and/or deliver the items listed on your invoice. Glitz n’ Glam is not responsible for items assumed to be rented which are not on the order. When in doubt ask! Glitz n’ Glam is not held liable for damage or injury from install if any of the rentals are moved, used in a manner not intended for or being used in weather conditions not suitable for the application.
Delivery & Rental Pick UP
- Glitz n’ Glam offers Delivery & Pickup Services from 9AM-5PM, Price Subject to Venue Location.
- Additional fees will be charged for to any order requiring Delivery and/or Pick Up services outside of the normal delivery hours Delivery/Pickup windows are from 9AM-5PM Glitz n’ Glam will make its best effort to deliver at requested delivery time with in a 2 hour, however delivery schedules are not guaranteed in the event of traffic, weather, workload and other circumstances beyond the control of the driver.
- After Hours Fees are Applied as Follows
- $250.00 After 5:00pm Between 5PM-Midnight
- Out of town requirements will result in additional fees above and beyond fees shown
- Exact time delivery/pickup scheduling is available
- A fee of $100 is charged for each Exact Time schedule entry requested by the client
- Glitz n’ Glam is left waiting due to the venue space not available/ready for the scheduled time of delivery, or if Rentals are not packed up a Wait time will be charged at $100.00 per half hour, based on 30 minute increments.
- Damage Waiver Equipment Protection contract are applied to all orders.
- Additional fees may be charged for Stairs, Elevators, and/or Rough terrain & Setup areas that are not within a reasonable distance to where the delivery truck can park. This charges will be discussed based on your venue needs.
Decorating Placement / Tear Down Services
Glitz n’ Glam Provides Decor Placement with take down services. This service add on can be provided to rental quote or service only. Price is based on a 10-175 person event and subject to rate increase on larger event sizes. Decor placement covers items rented from Glitz along with items provided by the client with individual pieces weighing less than 20lbs. Glitz will not be responsible for moving client furniture pieces. Hanging items/ Electrical pieces and items involving food and beverage to be discussed for approval prior to event. All Client provided décor must be at the venue event space at the time of access for Glitz team. If décor is not provided in the time frame of Glitz n’ Glams install, they will not be held require for placement. Glitz n’ Glam is not held liable for any breakage or damages of client provided items.
Equipment Return / Missing Items / Product Inspection
- Glitz n’ Glam is to be made aware of any Damaged or missing items at the time of handover NOT after the event. After the events will be full damage/replacement charge – No Exceptions.
- All rental items must be ready for pick up at scheduled times and placed into their original storage containers. If you do not have someone on-site at the time of pick-up,
- If missing items are found after our scheduled pick-up, you are responsible for returning those items to our warehouse in a timely manner to avoid additional rental charges. We can return to your location and pick them up for an additional charge.
- Equipment remains the responsibility of the customer from the time of delivery/customer pick-up to the time of its return. Items are to be used for their intended purposes with normal wear and protected from damage due to neglect, abuse or misuse.
Care of Rental Items
- STORAGE: Store all equipment in an area protected from theft, vandalism or weather. Rentals come in assigned Bins, Crates, Totes and Boxes. All rentals are to be returned in assigned storage. Charges will apply for missing storage.
- LINENS: Shake linen free of debris, food, confetti, etc. and place in the linen bag provided. Do not place linen in trash bags that could be mistaken for garbage and doesn’t allow airflow and Mold will start to grow.
- GLASSWARE: Empty glasses of all liquids and return right side up in their original racks/boxes. FLATWARE: Rinse flatware and pack in their shipping container. Oils and acids can cause damage to flatware. We recommend that you place flatware in a bus tub filled with soapy water. Drain the water and place flatware in the original shipping container.
- DISHES: Wipe or rinse clear of all food and stack a bag provided in the crate shipping container.
- CANDLE HOLDERS: All solid candle wax is to be removed from each the candle holders. Residue will be cleaned by Glitz team. Client assumes all risk of damage or injury during installation of rental items. This includes to damage to hardwood, tile, stone flooring, patios, ceiling/ walls, driveways, walkways and underground utilities.
Definition of Terms
- Quote – A price quote only – no items or times on hold – items are not guaranteed available until payment is made
- Reservation – A confirmed rental agreement between customer and Glitz n’ Glam Party Supply
- Order – A Reservation is converted to an Order on the day of the event only.
Glitz n’ Glam Party Supply is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We may collect personally identifiable data when you visit our website. Data may include browser information, IP addresses, cookie information, and the page(s) visited during your visit. Glitz n’ Glam will not sell, distribute, or in any way compromise the integrity of the data collected. Data collected will only be used for internal purposes which may include modifications to website performance, production and distribution of promotional materials, and overall review of visitors interests. Glitz n’ Glam utilizes the advanced security of the Good Shuffle Platform and data encryption to help ensure the security and integrity of personal data and information to ensure it cannot be read over the internet.